At Saatchi & Saatchi S, social, environmental, economic, and cultural sustainability are indivisible from the way we live and work every day. From our strategic client work, to our role in the local community, we are True Blue at Saatchi & Saatchi S.
The Four Streams
Sustainability balances four elements.
|Treatment of others with respect, justice, equality and care.|
|Continuous financial prosperity for individuals, companies, communities and countries.|
|Protection of natural resources and species, address issues that affect climate change.|
|Respect, support and promotion of communities and diverse cultural identity.|
Our San Francisco space
As a certified San Francisco Green Business, our Saatchi & Saatchi S headquarters meets waste diversion, energy and water conservation, pollution prevention and staff education standards. Our facility’s many environmental initiatives include active compost, reuse, and recycling, and installation of energy and water efficient appliances.
Many of us take public transportation, walk or bike to work every day and Saatchi & Saatchi S supports that with commuter benefits, a place to shower for those hot days, and an awesome bike wall.
In 2008, our team broke ground in the sidewalk outside of 501 York Street, planting a community garden of primarily Bay Area native plants. While sometimes we let it grow a bit au naturel, our team works together to maintain this small island of green for our neighbors and the animals and insects that enjoy it year round.
Caring for our team and our community
At Saatchi & Saatchi S, our most important asset is our people. We feel lucky to be able to work under the shared belief that business can change the world with a talented team and passionate clients. Saatchi & Saatchi S extends True Blue benefits to our team in the following ways
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k retirement and extends to domestic partners.
- In support of our individual causes, Saatchi & Saatchi S offers donation matching and two paid volunteer days per year.
- Each week we look forward to Bagel Fridays and to Organic Fruit Wednesdays, where a box of fruit is delivered by the Fruit Guys.
- Our weekly tradition of pause for stillness and meditation “Sit in Bliss,” has expanded to include yoga and stretching and is renamed “Stretch in Bliss.”
- At the end of each year, Saatchi & Saatchi S donates to numerous local, national and global non-profit organizations chosen by the team.
- Around Earth Day each year, Saatchi & Saatchi S celebrates a True Blue Day by volunteering as a team in the local community. For True Blue Day 2012, we worked with the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy in the Presidio of San Francisco to clear invasive plants from protected land.